I built this website for our church. Website is now very important to churches these days. It’s not only beneficial for showcasing your ministries to other people, but it is also an integral part in fund raising and project implementation.
- Donation Box
- Prayer Request Form
- Tabs on the front page
- Website builder
You can visit the main site here.
After a while, I finally upgraded my site into a minimalist style website. It is more like a portfolio and service site. After all, this is what I need to showcase my works. It’s been years of hard work and I think it’s time to be proud of it.
So excited to start filling this up with all my projects and notes of the things that I applied.
A couple of weeks ago, I tried working on my another website, it is called “www.blogtoolsdepot.com”. It will be my internet marketing tutorials. It will be a portfolio of the tools that I have been using to be successful in my “online” full time job.
This is really a dream of having a full time job while staying at home. And that dream was already fulfilled and now I can claim with full confidence that I am now a “PRO…” SEO expert. I was able to rank many keywords in page one of Google (please email me if you want to ask about it).
In my upcoming website, you will get free tips of how to build website, pro SEO expert, and how to make money online. You will also learn really serious tips on how to become successful online using what the professionals have been using.
So, if you are reading this now, check out and subscribe to my updates on my www.blogtoolsdepot.com and begin building your own brand and online business.
NOTE: I DECIDED TO DOWNGRADE THIS TO A TEST SITE
There will be a new and upcoming website project that I will working on. It will be about building acquarium website.
Here are some of the things that will appear on this project:
– Live plants vs Artificial Plant
– Benefits of Live Plants and Corals for the Aquarium
– What is the Difference Between Aquatic and Marine Aquarium And Which One is Better
– How To Start Nature Aquatic Aquarium
– How To Start a Marine Aquarium
– Things Needed or Live Aquariums
It’s a little bit exciting because this is the my first website that has a well defined and targeted niche.
So wait when it is up and you will see how beautiful they are.
Abra cadabra… Here’s the new website:
Two more days and it will be new year. Welcome 2011. I am currently working on my sermons for this coming Sunday and I am hopeful that by tomorrow, I am already done with it.
I just realized that I need to make a list of the things that I need to do. Making a “To Do List” will enable me the following:
1. Keep track of my accomplishments. There is nothing more than motivational than keeping track of your accomplishments.
2. Work on hourly basis. It is always better to divide your time in hourly basis. This will give you a good way of properly managing your time.
3. Properly manage my time with good time allocation. As we have said in number 2, hourly basis is a way to manage your time.
4. Give time for everything that needs to be done. You are tracking your time and you can definitely see what has been done and what are those that are still work-in-progress.
So, are you ready to face the New Year?